Lost files after formatting the drive?
The format or reformat operation on the storage drive has to be carried out very carefully. It is necessary to a backup the data prior going to format the drive. This is because with drive format all the files/data residing on the drive partitions will be completely erased. This applies to both internal and external storage drives. Moreover, there are several reasons why a user formats the disk partitions.
Scenarios wherein we usually format a partition:
- Accidentally formatting the important hard disk partition/volume on your computer on an attempt to format another drive
- Using the Windows Disk Management tool to format, reformat, shrink, extend, or delete hard drive partitions with no much knowledge
- Trying to format or re-format Mac volumes using Disk Utility or any other third-party application
- Re-installing Windows, Mac or any other operating system on your computer will also lead to the format of the existing partitions/volumes
- Corruption in Master Boot Record on Windows PC or Apple Partition Map corruption on Macintosh may even lead to data loss
- Bad sectors on the hard disk drive caused due to sudden power spikes or because of an improper shutdown lead to inaccessibility of the system log files again resulting in data loss
- Formatting hard disk partitions on Windows PC after they are infected badly by the virus or malware attacks
Alongside this, there are many other scenarios where the storage drive can face a severe data loss. It sounds troublesome to find a way to restore the files in a safer way. All your worries end here, the Recovery Formatted Partition software can ultimately help you get back all the files/folders from any storage drives in a simplified fashion.
NOTE: Do not save any new files on the drive after formatting it. If the files lost after formatting the drive are replaced with new files, then it becomes highly difficult to regain files from formatted partition. So, better immediately stop using the drive after formatting, in order to increase the chances of formatted partition recovery.
Free Formatted partition Recovery Tool
- Supports file recovery from FAT 16, FAT 32, extFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS and HFSX formatted hard disk partitions/volumes
- Recovers documents, emails, videos, songs, presentations, games, and lot more from formatted partitions
- Creates a disk image to bypass bad sectors on hard disk and extracts every bit of information on it
- Powerful enough to perform a formatted HFS partition recovery on Mac OS X Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion and so on.
- Option to add new file signatures to its current list and even to edit the current file formats
- Successfully restores data from reformatted/formatted hard drive, USB drive, SSD, external HDD, memory card and iPods
- Allows viewing recovered files and folders in two different view formats, i.e. "Data View" and "File Type View"
Supported Hard Disk Brands: Seagate (FreeAgent, GoFlex, Expansion, Satellite, Replica), Western Digital (My Passport, My Book, Elements), LaCie (Rugged, Porsche, Minimus), Iomega (Prestige, eGo), HP (Pocket Media, SimpleSave), Buffalo (MiniStation, DriveStation), Hitachi (Touro, LifeStudio), Toshiba (Canvio), Apple (Time Capsule), IoSafe, Silicon Power, Transcend, Kingston, Imation, Fujitsu, Quantum, Samsung, Maxtor, etc. View this page to know how to recover data from a formatted Maxtor drive.
Steps to Recover Formatted Partition
- Download and install Recover Formatted Partition software on your computer
- Open the application and select Recover Partitions option. Next, from the list of logical drives, choose the formatted drive which you want to recover and hit the Scan button as shown in the below figure
- Now the tool starts scanning the formatted drive to find its previously formatted file system
- Upon the completion of the scanning and recovery process, it displays the list of recovered files. You can view the recovered data in two views- Data View and File Type View
- Before saving the recovered files, you can preview each of the files by right-clicking on the respective file and choosing Preview option to ensure safe recovery of the files
- If you are satisfied with the recovery results of the software then activate the license key and save the recovered files at the location of your choice
Recent Popular News:
Drive Partition Recovery Tool: Have you formatted hard drive partition on Windows 10? If yes, use Recover Formatted Partition tool to recover data without any issues. To get this application, refer to this link: http://www.recoverformattedpartition.com/windows-8.html
Recover Formatted HFS+ Partition: If you accidentally format your HFS+ partition on your Mac system then all files and folder get permanently deleted from that drive. In such a case, you can use this tool to recover formatted HFS+ partition data in a few simple steps.
Restore Formatted Partition on Windows 10: Advanced software to recover formatted partition on Windows 10 and from other versions of Windows OS; Windows 10 recovery software easily retrieves partitions after accidental formatting or formatting due to virus infection or file system corruption; you can restore partitions on the hard drive after formatting.
Recover Formatted NTFS partition: By employing this software, you can eminently recover formatted NTFS partition data just in a few simple steps without facing any difficulty. The software has a user-friendly interface which can be used even by some non-technical person. Just go to this site http://www.recoverformattedpartition.com/ntfs.html in order to view the complete article.
HDD Partition Recovery: Now using this tool you can recover the entire partition data in a few simple steps. Navigate to this site http://www.recoverformattedpartition.com/hdd.html to acquire complete details about the upgraded features of this tool.
Recover Data from Corrupt Hard Drive: It is good news for those users who lost their vital files due to the hard drive corruption that partition recovery tool is upgraded with some new mechanism, which allows users to recover files from corrupt hard drive. Follow this link to know more: http://www.recoverformattedpartition.com/file-recovery-after-formatting-during-os-re-installation.html
Dead Drive Recovery: Now using this application user can even recover data from a dead drive. This tool is upgraded with some new mechanism which scans the dead drive and all the files. Have a peek at this website for further info: http://www.recoverformattedpartition.com/dead-drive.html