Unable to access data on Windows 10 PC due to partition corruption?
Windows users have mixed reviews on Windows 10, but most of the people have only good things to say about Windows 10. Let’s leave that debate apart for now. With more number of Windows users moving towards Windows 10, it’s almost become a necessity for all of us to find solutions for them.
And we have been studying the problems faced by Windows 10 users for quite a long time now. And all these analyses led us to build a comprehensive solution that can resolve most of the issues raised by Windows 10 users. For example- how to recover data after partition corruption Windows 10? Partition corruption is not specific to Windows 10 users, this was already there. The point is Windows 10 users is also not free from the partition corruption situation.
What causes of partition corruption on Windows 10?
Partition Table corruption: Partition table is responsible for holding the details about the partitions created on your hard drive on Windows 10, if this partition table information is damaged due to any reason then the entire partition will turn inaccessible to you.
File system corruption: By default, the Windows 10 PC comes with the NTFS file system. Therefore, each partition created on Windows 10 computer is formatted with an NTFS file system. If the file system gets damaged due to logical errors or external threats like malware or viruses, the partition becomes inaccessible, which will cost the files stored in the drive.
Corruption of Boot sector: Boot sector consists of the partition table as well as Master Boot Record (MBR), that helps to boot into the hard drive partition on Windows 10 PC but this may also get corrupt causing a heavy loss of data.
Using third-party applications: Windows 10 users may make use of the unauthenticated tools to partition or repartition the hard disk drive, which may lead to the partition corruption.
Users will have to find out a suitable application to recover data after a partition corruption Windows 10 in these situations. But this is not that easy, as you cannot risk the data included in the hard drive partition you have to be sure about the tool you choose to restore data after partition corruption on Windows 10 PC. That’s the reason why we recommend Windows 10 users to use Recover Formatted Partition software. It was certainly challenging for us but we have succeeded with the recovery results on Windows 10 PC.
What Qualities does Recover Formatted Partition application possess?
- Recover Formatted Partition software supports all Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and many more. Learn how to recover data from the hard drive on Windows 7 by referring this page: http://www.recoverformattedpartition.com/windows-7.html
- You can use this data recovery tool to recover the corrupt partition that is formatted with a various file system like NTFS, NTFS 5, FAT, exFAT, etc.
- The application can be used to recover the corrupted partition on the hard drive, USB pen drive, memory cards, external hard drive and other storage drives.
- This recovery tool can also be used to recover data from the formatted, corrupted, damaged or missing hard drive partitions on Windows PC. Read more about it here
- Save Recovery Session feature facilitates user to resume the scanning process on Windows 10 PC so that user can start recovering data whenever it is required.
- This tool has the potential to rescue lost photos, audio, video, document and other file types with its unique signature from hard disk drive on Windows 10.
- The demo version of this application allows the users to preview the recovered media files so as to verify the recovered content is legitimate or not.
Easy steps to Recover Corrupted Partition on Windows 10 :
Step 1: Install the application on your Windows 10 PC. Choose "Recover Partitions " from the given options then press on the Scan button as illustrated in fig 1.
Fig 1: Home Window
Step 2: The software quickly starts scanning the corrupt Windows drive partitions.
Fig 2: Scanning the Partition
Step 3: Once the scan on the drive is complete, you can choose to review the restored files in either of Data View or File Type View.
Fig 3: Recovered Files
Step 4: Simply right-click on the respective file that you wish to preview.
Fig 4: Preview FilesStep 5: The recovered files can be saved to any destined location once after activating the software with the license key.
Fig 5: Save Restored Files