In this high tech world, majority of people want to preserve their past memorable moments by clicking pictures and to accomplish this they prefer using digital cameras. Once captured, you can view those photos on computer and enjoy refreshing your past beautiful moments whenever required. HDD (Hard Disk Drives) are the mass storage device of any computer or laptop, it can be further divided into isolated sections called partitions. By making use of partitions, you can differentiate system files with personal data files like your precious photos. At times, you may lose access to these photos files saved on your HDD partitions.
There are numerous of reasons which are accountable for loss of photos. Assume that you were deleting some photos from partition of your computer. After deletion of pictures, you realized that by mistake you had deleted some of the precious pictures. People get devastated after coming across such a big blunder. Are you searching out for an appropriate tool to rescue photos from HDD partition after inadvertent deletion? No need to get disheartened, as you have partition recovery program which restores accidentally deleted or lost picture with very ease. This software can recover data from Mac as well as from Windows hard drive partitions just in few easy steps.
Scenarios under which photos are lost from HDD partitions are:
- If you are deleting photos from hard disk partition of computer by using keyboard shortcut keys or commands, then the deleted picture file will not be moved to Recycle Bin or Trash and hence making you to face loss of photos forever.
- Virus attack on the partition would corrupt the file system of the drive resulting in inaccessibility of partition data and thus resulting in file loss.
- Imprudently formatting a healthy HDD partitions while trying to format some virus affected partition could cause data loss if the process is performed without taking backup of precious pictures that are stored inside the partition. By using partition recovery software, you can not only restore formatted HDD partition but you can even get back data from formatted Maxtor partition, Seagate, Hitachi, Sony, etc. Read here, for more helpful hints.
- While merging or re-allocating free memory space among the present partitions, if the process is improperly executed then it might lead to deletion of existing partitions resulting in loss of photos and other media files from that specific partition.
- Bad sectors or bad media spots created on HDD partitions because of frequent power fluctuation, causes hard drive corruption thereby making the entire partition inaccessible and unusable. This in turn does not let you access the images and other data stuff saved on that partition causing data loss.
Important things to remember:
- You should truly have backup of valuable files stored on partition because it will help you from data loss situation.
- Use strong power source to avoid unexpected termination of computer.
- Regularly update anti-virus tool installed on system to get rid of external threats like virus, malware, spyware, etc.
- After losing pictures, don’t use your HDD partition to add new content since it avoids overwriting of files.
There are instances in which even after following precautionary measures, users lose their favorite photos from HDD partition. In that case, only third party tool helps you in restoring lost or delete photo files from hard drive partitions. Partition recovery tool is one such trustworthy tool that can help you out in resolving all your data loss issues. The software is can effectively recover data from formatted external hard disk, memory card, flash drive and many other digital storage devices. Hop over here, if you want to know more about external formatted partition recovery software.
This application completley scans your device in order to identify the file types and then restores lost data by using its unique file signature. This toolkit can effectively rescue data from FAT partition after reformat or format just in few simple clicks of your mouse.
Quick steps to restore photos from HDD partitions:
Step1: First you download the demo version of the software and install it on your computer’s hard disk. Simply double click the desktop icon to run the software and select “Recover Drives” option from the main screen as shown in Figure 1.followed by “Partition Recovery” option.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step2: The software starts scanning and a list of logical drives will appear select the drive from where you want to rescue photos from HDD partition and then click on “Next” as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step3: On completion of recovery process, you can preview the restored partition photos by using “File Type View” or “Data Type View” as shown in Figure 3.
Figure C: Recovered Files