In this high-tech world, the majority of people want to preserve their past memorable moments by clicking pictures and to accomplish this they prefer using digital cameras. Once captured, you can view those photos on the computer and enjoy refreshing your past beautiful moments whenever required. HDD (Hard Disk Drives) are the mass storage device of any computer or laptop, it can be further divided into isolated sections called partitions. By making use of partitions, you can differentiate system files with personal data files like your precious photos. At times, you may lose access to these photos files saved on your HDD partitions.
There are numerous reasons which are accountable for the loss of photos. Assume that you were deleting some photos from the partition of your computer. After deletion of pictures, you realized that by mistake you had deleted some of the precious pictures. People get devastated after coming across such a big blunder. Are you searching out for an appropriate tool to rescue photos from HDD partition after inadvertent deletion? No need to get disheartened, as you have partition recovery program which restores accidentally deleted or lost pictures with very ease. This software can recover data from Mac as well as from Windows hard drive partitions just in few easy steps.
Scenarios under which photos are lost from HDD partitions are:
- If you are deleting photos from a hard disk partition of the computer by using keyboard shortcut keys or commands, then the deleted picture file will not be moved to Recycle Bin or Trash and hence making you face a loss of photos forever.
- Virus attack on the partition would corrupt the file system of the drive resulting in inaccessibility of partition data and thus resulting in file loss.
- Imprudently formatting healthy HDD partitions while trying to format some virus affected partition could cause data loss if the process is performed without taking a backup of precious pictures that are stored inside the partition. By using the partition recovery software, you can not only restore formatted HDD partition but you can even get back data from formatted Maxtor partition, Seagate, Hitachi, Sony, etc. Read here, for more helpful hints.
- While merging or re-allocating free memory space among the present partitions, if the process is improperly executed then it might lead to deletion of the existing partitions resulting in loss of photos and other media files from that specific partition.
- Bad sectors or bad media spots created on HDD partitions because of frequent power fluctuation, causes the hard drive corruption thereby making the entire partition inaccessible and unusable. This, in turn, does not let you access the images and other data stuff saved on that partition causing data loss.
Important things to remember:
- You should truly have a backup of valuable files stored on a partition because it will help you from data loss situation.
- Use a strong power source to avoid unexpected termination of the computer.
- Regularly update anti-virus tool installed on the system to get rid of external threats like virus, malware, spyware, etc.
- After losing pictures, don’t use your HDD partition to add new content since it avoids overwriting of files.
There are instances in which even after following precautionary measures, users lose their favorite photos from HDD partition. In that case, the only third-party tool helps you in restoring lost or delete photo files from hard drive partitions. Partition recovery tool is one such trustworthy tool that can help you out in resolving all your data loss issues. The software is can effectively recover data from a formatted external hard disk, memory card, flash drive and many other digital storage devices. Hop over here, if you want to know more about external formatted partition recovery software.
This application completely scans your device in order to identify the file types and then restores lost data by using its unique file signature. This toolkit can effectively rescue data from FAT partition after reformat or format just in few simple clicks of your mouse.
Quick steps to restore photos from HDD partitions:
Step 1: Install the software on your computer and select “Recover Partitions” option that is available on the main screen. Now select the HDD drive from which the photos are to be retrieved. To begin photo recovery from the hard drive, hit on the Scan button.
Step 2: The software starts scanning the HDD partition for the photos.
Step 3: At the end of the scan process the files are displayed in two different views- Data View and File Type View
Step 4: One can choose to preview the photos just by right-clicking on them.
Step 5: If you are using the activated version of the software then files then continue to save the restored photos to the desired storage location.