Formatted Windows 8 disk partition
Have you ever come across scenarios where you have mistakenly formatted the Windows 8 HDD partition? There are several other possible scenarios that can lead to wiping out data from the hard drive partition. Though it is an accidental format or format due to other cause, you can easily perform Windows 8 partition recovery with the help of the Recover Formatted Partition tool. This software is equipped with an advanced inbuilt scanning technology which has the potential to scan the entire hard drive and recover formatted partition Windows 8 with a great ease.
Some of the Reasons Due to which Partition Get Formatted from Windows 8
Unintentional Formatting: Format is an option to repair the storage medium for reading and writing. While doing any operation on the system, if user presses the format button then it erases the address table of data. As a result, the user will no longer be able to find out data stored in Windows 8 hard disk partition.
Virus or Malware Attack: The virus or malware attacks on the system corrupts the file system of the hard drive which results in data loss. In such situation, the user is forced to format the partition in order to repair the storage system for reading and writing.
Use of Untrusted Application: Sometimes usage of untrusted or unreliable software to create or merge partition corrupts the existing partition. Due to a corruption of the old partition the files stored on it become inaccessible. In order to use the partition, you are forced to format the partition.
Selection of the Wrong Drive: If you accidentally select a wrong drive for partition then it results in loss of data from that partition. In such horrible situation, you can use above-mentioned tool to recover formatted partition.
Recover Formatted Partition is a powerful tool installed on Windows 8 operating system to recover formatted hard drive partition. This recovery tool does you a favor to recover deleted files from any Windows OS formatted partition. In case of partition corruption also, this software can be used to recover data from corrupted partition on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 & 2008, etc.Features of Recover Formatted Partition Tool
- You are able to recover various file formats with single software. You can also preview recovered files from formatted hard drive partitions.
- The software recover data from partition after quick format, reformatted, corrupt, damaged, inaccessible hard disk drive partitions. The software includes few simple steps to recover data from hard drive partition.
- Save Recovery Session of tool allow every user to resume the recovery process. With this software, file recovery can be performed from FAT, exFAT and NTFS file systems.
- You can sort out files that are recovered from formatted partition with the file signatures.
- This software also helps to perform recovery from various popular hard drive types like Toshiba laptop partition recovery, Sony, Dell, Acer, Asus, Lenovo, HP and other laptop partition recovery
How to recover formatted data from Windows 8 drive partitions?
Step 1: Download the software and install it in a healthy PC. Once you are done with the process then connect formatted hard drive with that system and launch the software. Select the Recover Drives option from main screen. Then select "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option.
Fig 1: Home Window
Step 2: Select the “Drive” from the next screen and click arrow button at the bottom of the window to proceed further.
Fig 3: Select Drive
Step 3: Once the recovery gets completed you will be able to “Preview” the files and lastly you will be asked to "Save" the recovered files.
Fig 3: Preview Files