"Last night, I accidentally formatted HFS+ partition on my Mac system while performing other tasks in Disk Utility. I even tried a few possible methods to recover data from HFS partition but could not get back files. Can anyone suggest me reliable software which can recover formatted HFS+ partition on the Mac operating system?"
If you are facing such situations then don't get panicked. You are at the right place where you will get all the solution of your query. You can make use of Recover Formatted Partition software to recover HFS partition on Mac OS. This software can recover formatted partition on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista and many more.
Most common reasons due to which you may format and lose data from HFS+ partition:
Accidental Format: Humans are meant to do mistakes. It happens often when the user wants to format a particular drive of their system and they format other partition by mistake which ends up with deletion of files and folder. So, in such cases, user have to use Recover Formatted Partition Software to restore files from formatted HFS+ partition.
Virus Attack: Whenever partition on Mac system is corrupted due to virus and malware attack then you may encounter some error message like “Disk is not formatted, do you want to format now.” In such cases, you have to format that drive to regain access for that drive.
Corruption of File System: Sometimes improper usage of drive lead to corruption of file system. If the file system of Mac drive partition is corrupted, then it may become inaccessible. So, to overcome this situation you might format the HFS+ partition drive which in turns erases all the precious data.
In case, if you come across any of the above-mentioned scenarios then just make use of Recover Formatted Partition software to restore HFS+ partition and the data that the partition contains on it in few simple steps.
Note: In case, a user accidentally formats Maxtor drive which results in permanent deletion of files and folder stored in that drive then you can make use of this tool to unformat Maxtor drive in few simple steps. To get this software go through this link: https://www.recoverformattedpartition.com/unformat-maxtor-drive.html
- Always keep proper back up of important data from necessary HFS+ partition on some other external storage device to avoid deletion of volumes.
- Check twice while deleting any partition on Mac operating system.
- Don't use untrustworthy third-party tools for repartitioning or partitioning on Mac based system.
Features of Recover Formatted Partition Software
- This software recovers data from formatted HSF+ partition as well as from FAT, HFS and HFSX Mac file system.
- A unique feature of this software is that it has "Save Recovery Session" which helps you to avoid further rescanning of the drive.
- With the use of this software, you can restore data from partition after quick format with utmost ease.
- The technical team is always available for you to resolve any kind of issues related to the product.
- Demo version is available for the users in order to check the efficiency of the software. If the user is satisfied with the results of the tool then they can save the recovered files after activating the demo version to its full version.
- This tool is capable of recovering formatted HFS partition on different versions of Mac operating system such as Sierra, El Mavericks, Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc.
Steps to restore formatted HFS+ partition on Mac System
Step 1: Download and install the software on your Macintosh. Select "Recover Partitions" and continue to select the formatted HFS+ volume from the list of available storage drives. Hit on the Scan button.
Step 2: The software proceeds to scan the selected HFS+ partitions for the files. The progress of recovery will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: All the files are listed in Data View and File Type View when the scan on the drive is complete.
Step 4: Right-clicking on the file items will display a preview of the particular file.
Step 5: Now the files are ready to be saved in any appropriate storage location.